Your generosity will make a difference to a child in need! Your tax-deductible contribution allows the Children’s Well-Being Foundation to continue providing treatment of underprivileged and high risk children in Costa Rica.
The Children's Well-Being Foundation is a 501(c)(3) US registered non-profit organization. Our tax ID # is 14-1989752. We are proud to be verified on Guidestar Charity rating system.
Tuesday, December 1 is #GIVINGTUESDAY. A global day for giving. If you are in a position to donate, here’s how your dollars will be put to work.
We’ve raised $5,000 so far $45,000 to go!
- One month operating expenses $5,500
- Medical exams for 100 underprivileged children $1,000
- Lunches for Mobile Health Clinic pediatricians in the field for one month $600
- Fuel for the Mobile Health Clinic for one month $500
- Medications for one month $250
- Medical exams for 20 underprivileged children $200
- Medical exams for 10 underprivileged children $100
Keep Costa Rica healthy and safe. Healthy children stay in school.
Dress a Girl Around the World